Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am trying to spread the LOVE!

BIKE LOVE THAT IS!
The old Raleigh is out on loan for a couple of months. A College dude who works for us part-time and is working on his PHD, hence, (a broke SOB) was asking me if I was doing the Tour. That is the Toure de Kota for you non-locals. I said yes, and come to find out he wants to do it. He said he rides a lot with a $20 MB. I told him I have the perfect bike for him to use and he can use it as long as he wants. I also have one of my rear blinky's out on loan for someone at work who spends his nights at the jail and rides his bike into work everyday.

I don't consider the old Raleigh even my bike. It was a free gift from Bill D. and I may eventually make a fixie out of it. For the time being, I am just trying to spread the bike love. I promise, I won't spread any STD's. it's not that kind of love.